A question that is, for example, repeatedly asked in idea management and innovation management: What does marketing evaluate specific ideas? How does the engineering department assess them? How are ideas evaluated by the management? And how do customers react? In order to implement ideas successfully, it is recommended to evaluate ideas from several perspectives:
- From a marketing point of view, an idea might offer the potential to convince customers.
- The technology department considers an idea to be feasible.
- The management is standing behind and idea and supports implementation.
- Customers rate the benefits as high.
The Innolytics® software offers the possibility to perform so-called “360° analyses”:
- Different departments in your company receive different voting criteria according to which they evaluate an idea.
- These are combined in the analysis tool.
- This allows you to identify the ideas that received the highest ratings from different areas.
The 360° analysis enables you to select the ideas that will be most accepted within your company. This creates advantages for the later implementation. Typical statements like “We have said from the beginning that there are difficulties here” do not stand in the way of implementation.